Friday, April 27, 2012

Friday Weigh In for 4/27/12

(Scary face for vulnerable blogging)
Weekly Loss: 1 lb
Total Loss: 41.2 lbs
lbs left to lose: 58.8
Miles Run this Week: 4.4
Power 90 workouts: Done 3 of 3!

Goals for next week:
Lose 1.5 lbs, Run 10 miles

Confession:

Max and I fell out of running for a couple weeks, and we're just starting to get back into the swing of things. But we had a good reason, and we were still staying active:

I wrote a play and it was just produced in New Orleans (yay!). Max also worked on the play as the composer and sound designer. This means that as soon as I finished up at my normal job (where I work in TV for 60 hours a week), Max and I would then ride our bikes 3.5 miles each way to rehearsals and performances.

This took up all of our nights and weekends for three weeks straight. We were getting home at 11 or 12 at night, and were getting to sleep around 1 or 2am. There's no way in hell Max and I could do all of that and still wake up at 6:45a to run.

So we fell out of it. But we're back now, and gearing up for the 5k this weekend. Yes, I wish we had gotten in a few more miles this week in advance of the race, but we're still doing P90 which is strengthening our legs and our cores, so that's something. Something awesome.

Next week, my goal is to lose 1.5 lbs and run 10 miles.

No comments:

Post a Comment